Saturday, June 7, 2008

Storm: The Infinity Code by E. L. Young


Storm is a gadget-packed, high-adrenaline adventure and also the name of a dynamic organization formed by three brainiac kids:

Will: loner, inventive genius, and creator of cutting-edge spy gear--STORM’s resident skeptic

Andrew: software whiz-kid and millionaire--STORM’s founder, financial backer, and fashion disaster

Gaia: brilliant and mysterious chemist--fluent in French, Italian, Mandarin, and blowing stuff up.

At First, Will scoffs at STORM’s grand plans to combat global strife. But when the group uncovers a plot to create a deadly, revolutionary weapon, Will is forced to swallow his doubts--and fast. The three race from London to St. Petersburg to find and dismantle the weapon, and confront the psychopathic scientist behind it all.

When I first picked up this book I wasn’t sure how much I would like it but once I started I was hooked. The story is full of action, adventure and suspense. The characters were all unique and fun to read about. Young did a great job describing each of Will’s gadgets, they were really cool and I’d love to have some of them.

Storm: The Infinity Code is the first in the series. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. Anyone who enjoyed the Artemis Fowl books are sure to enjoy this new and fun series.

No comments: