Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Great Week!!!

Hey everyone who reads my blog!!! I'm horrible at doing things on time and I procrastinator alot. However, I'm going to start posting more. I promise!!! No more of this posting a few times a month. I'm going to start posting a few times a week at least.

In other news. I'm having an awesome book reading week!! I've read 4 super awesome books that I LOVE, just this week and its only Wednesday!!

Looking for Alaska by John Green
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty by Jody Gehrman
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway

I already posted the review for Confessions. Tonight i'm going to post the review for the other 3 books as soon as I get the chance. I say tonight but it might be tomorrow morning. But it will be soon. I need a person to make me stop procrastinating so much lol.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments: