Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Footfree and Fancyloose by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain

The four best friends are back again in the sequel to Bass Ackwards and Belly Up. Becca, Kate, Harper and Sophie are all close to achieving the dream that they set out to reach in their Year a Dreams. They have just a few more months to accomplish there goals.

Becca is in college on the skiing team and in a relationship trying to find love. Sophie is in Los Angeles trying to live the glamorous life as an actress just like she always wanted. Harper is hard at work on her novel and her applications to college. Kate is in Ethiopia helping to build wells but at the same time trying to find who she truly is and what she wants to do with her life. These four friends have rough times but as long as they have each other they find that they can do whatever they set there minds to.

Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain managed to take my breath away again in their sequel to Bass Ackwards and Belly Up. I felt as if I was part of the story, one of the four best friends. Each character was unique and had their own voice, and many of their problems are some that teens encounter in everyday life. I’m happy to say that this story has inspired me to follow my dreams just as the characters of this aww-inspiring novel did. This story is one that I will be reading again in the near future.

I really enjoyed Footfree and Fancyloose and I look forward to future novels by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain. Anyone who enjoyed The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series will truly love this book.

3 comments:

Laney said...

hey, i really liked your review. I think that this book is amazing! I loove the first one too. If you want another good read you should consider Sarah Dessen books. They are the best! Thanx again :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book! I've read it like a dozen times and never tire of the four girls! Amazing! Best book in a long long time!

Anonymous said...

wow i just finished reading the first one and i absolutely loved it. Elizabeth craft and Sarah Fain did such a great job that you can actually relate that you are there with the four best friends wanting you to never put the book down. Nice Job!