Wednesday, April 30, 2008

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Is Clary Ford seeing things?

Clary has just witnessed a murder in a night club but no one else seems to see the murderers but her. If that isn’t enough within 24 hours , Clary’s mother goes missing and there are demons in her house.

Clary soon finds herself in a world were werewolves, vampires, demons, shape shifters , fairies, pixies an other mythical creatures exist. With the help of Shadowhunters: a secret tribe of warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons; Clary begins to search for her mother. She soon finds that she isn’t who she thought she was. There are many twist and turns in the plot of this story. The end leaves you waiting to read the second installment to the Mortal Instruments Series.

I’ve heard so many amazing things about City of Bones, so I was really excited to finally get the chance to read it. I’m happy to say that I wasn’t disappointed. I really enjoyed City of Bones. The story was unique, enjoyable and with some awesome “edge of your seat scenes.” The characters were amazing, my favorites were Clary and Jace, they both had great personalities and I couldn’t help but fall in love with them. The other characters were really cool too, Simon was really great and an awesome best friend. Cassandra Clare is an amazing author. I can’t wait to read City of Ashes the sequel to City of Bones.

1 comment:

Teen Troves said...

I'm almost finished with City of Ashes and so far it's been excellent, more so than City of Bones!!!!

-Mollie