Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Temptress Four by Gaby Triana

Back of the ARC:

“ Four best friends, one graduation cruise, a week of partying. It’s supposed to be the best eight days of their lives. But when a fortune-teller predicts trouble the night before their trip, Fiona, Killian, Alma, and Yoli are left on edge, wondering what it could all mean.

Gaby Triana gets right to the heart of the that thrilling nerve-wracking, exhilarating, terrifying, amazing time that comes right after graduation, when the big question is: Where do we go from here?”

I really enjoyed this book. Gaby Triana did a great job with all of the characters. I believe that every teenage girl can relate with these four girls. I think my favorite character of the four would be Fiona, I felt that I could relate to what she was going through. I really enjoyed the story and my favorite part of it would probably be the end, but it did leave me wanting to know what happens next to these four girls. This book reminds me of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. Anyone who enjoyed this series should defiantly consider reading The Temptress Four.

Gaby Triana is the author of two other young adult novels: Backstage Pass and Cubanita. I hope to have the chance to read these two books soon. The Temptress Four is scheduled to be released April 2008, make sure you go get yourself a copy.

1 comment:

Hope. said...

you've been tagged.

click here for more info.
http://princess2293.blogspot.com/

hope.