Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MEME

I've been tagged for a meme by The Story Siren and Hope's Bookshelf . I have to share 6 unimportant things about myself. This should be fun so here goes.

1. I love love girly (chick flicks) movies. I know some of them are corny, but I just love them. Girl meets Hot Guy, they like each other, bunch of crazy drama, and they live together happily ever after. lol I just love it.

2. I have recently become addicted to anime. D Gray Man is so awesome and I can't wait for the next episode lol.

3. I like all things colorful and bright. At the moment my nails are a bright greenish color and I just love it lol.

4. I prefer to sleep during the day, instead of at night. I dont know why, it just seems way better. Of course its hard to do that alot.

5. I very rarely ever put my cell phone down, im always texting somebody. I can do all kinds of different things and still keep texting.

6. And last but not least. I sleep next to my laptop, when im home i carry it wherever I go.

the rules:

1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Everyone I talk to with a blog has already been tagged, so the people I tag are going to be from myspace. So Drew, Alyssa, Shaela, Esteban, Jill and Candace tag ur it. lol have fun!

No comments: